Relay Foods and Amazon are Winners
Word of mouth is the best form of advertising that exists. If an info commercial tells me to buy the Ripped Abs Miracle Worker I’m going to ignore it. But if a friend tries it, likes it, and recommends it to me, I’ll be more likely to buy it.
With that said, here are my recommendations I want to share with you:
Relay Foods is a new business in Charlottesville that does your grocery shopping for you. All you have to do is pay for your items online and then go pick up your order at one of their convenient locations. I decided to try it out this week. This is what I liked:
- Convenience- I bought all my regular groceries online and then picked them up right after work on my way home. I normally have to drive across town to Whole Foods to get peanut butter but not anymore.
- Simple- The website is very easy to use and makes logical sense.
- Free-Relay doesn’t charge for the services. You don’t get sale prices but it’s worth it because you don’t have to drive all over town.
- They struck me as being really nice (not too nice) folks. The delivery guy was my age with a beard. I mean come on.
This company is not just for “someone else”. GO TO THEIR SITE. DON’T JUDGE IT. CHECK IT OUT.
Amazon Subscribe and Save is great for buying lifestyle items you use on a regular basis.
- Things like toothbrushes, deodorant, mouthwash, Ritz crackers, Mac and Cheese, cereal, and other non-perishables are all discounted.
- Cheaper than buying at the local grocery store (I know, keep your money local-but maybe local stores should get online….)
- Sign up, cancel anytime, and reap the benefits of low prices.
- Amazon ships your stuff to your door on a consistent basis. Genius.
I’ve used both services and give them an A+.